CELEBRATE THE MILWAUKEE HARBOR
AT HARBOR FEST ON SEPTEMBER 24
Join Milwaukee Harbor District, Milwaukee Riverkeeper, and Riveredge Nature Center at Harbor Fest for another year of family fun celebrating all things fish, water, and boats!
Date: Sunday, September 24, 2023
Time: 11am – 3pm
Location: In front of UWM’s School of Freshwater Sciences (600 East Greenfield Avenue)
Harbor Fest Happenings:
Parking: See map below parking options.
Or put the addresses of our parking lots into your GPS
- Festival Parking 1 – 401 East Greenfield Avenue (Spaces reserved for ADA and Seniors)
- Festival Parking 2 – 410 South 1st Street
- Festival Parking 3 – 1435 South 1st Street
- Festival Parking 4 – 1414 South 2nd Street
- Festival Parking 5 – 1401 South 2nd Street
Sign up to volunteer at Harbor Fest! Lots of opportunities to help make this community event wonderful!